Cancellation and Missed Appointment Policy
Updated: April 12, 2019
Your appointment at Craft Nail Bar is for your exclusive use and when it is cancelled with short notice, or missed altogether, it is often too late to offer this time to someone else and the appointment time goes unfilled. Please note, as of April 12, 2019 the following cancellation / missed appointment policy is in effect:
- A full 24 hours notice is required for cancelling appointments. Clients may contact Crafty Nail bar by phone or email directly for cancellations. All cancellations must be confirmed via email or phone by Craft Nail bar.
- If you cancel with less than 24 hours before your appointment time, you will be billed for 50% of the cost of your appointment. This also applies to same-day bookings which are subsequently cancelled.
- Clients who fail to show up for a scheduled appointment (“no show”) are billed for the full cost of their next scheduled session.
- There is a range of valid reasons for cancelling an appointment. In order to be consistent with all clients, cancellation fees will only be waived in the event of a medical emergency requiring urgent professional treatment, a death in the family or a natural disaster.
- Out of fairness to you, if CraftyNail bar cancels your appointment with less than 24 hours, your next appointment is 50% off.
- Missed appointments and late cancellations are payable via cash, debit, e-transfer or credit card.
111 West Broadway (Suite 5)
Vancouver, Canada V5Y 1P4
Monday: 10:00am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00am - 7:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00am - 7:00 pm
Friday: 10:00am - 7:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am - 6:00pm