Updated: April 12, 2019
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment to ensure you receive your full service.
- We recommend that you book your next appointment prior to leaving the salon so that we can accommodate your scheduled preferred times as we book up quickly.
- Please specify the type of service you require with any special add-ons so we can book the required time frame needed for your appointment booking. (eg. nail art, gel polish application, French polish, gradient/ombre polish etc).
- If you are running late, we will do everything possible to accommodate you. However, we have the right to cancel your appointment if time does not permit with our schedule.
- If you are excessively late, please keep in mind that we may need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Please keep all valuable items with you during your services. We cannot be responsible for loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Please advise our staff of any allergies or sensitivities you may have to any products we may use for your services.
- Our employees work as a team. If for any reason you are uncomfortable with your technician, please inform us and another team member can be made available to you if one is available.
- *After services have been provided by Crafty Nail bar, there will be no refunds.
111 West Broadway (Suite 5)
Vancouver, Canada V5Y 1P4
Monday: 10:00am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00am - 7:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00am - 7:00 pm
Friday: 10:00am - 7:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am - 6:00pm